- The Formalists, The Washington Gallery of Modern Art, Washington, DC, June 6, 1963 - July 7, 1963.
- The Silvermine Guild of Artists: Fourteenth Annual New Eng/and Exhibition, New Canaan, CT, June 23, 1963 - July 19, 1963 (won First Prize).
- New Directions in American Painting, organized by The Poses institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, Participating Museums: Munson-Williams-Proctor institute, Utica, NY; Isaac Delgado Museum ot Art, New Orleans, LA; Atlanta Art Association, Atlanta, GA; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Art Museum, indiana University, Bloomington, IN; Washington University in Saint Louis, St. Louis, MO; and The Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, Ml. The exhibition began at the Munson- William-Proctor institute on December 1, 1963 and closed at The Detroit Institute ot Arts on December 6, 1964.
Annual Exhibition 1963: Contemporary American Painting, Whitney Museum ot American Art, New York, December 11, 1963 - February 2, 1964.
- The Classic Spirit in XXth Century Art, Sidney Janis Gallery, New York, 1964 (exact dates not known).
- American Art Today: Pavilion of Fine Arts, New York Worlds Fair 1964 - 1965, Presented by the Long Island Arts Center inc., NY, 1964-1965.
- The New Formalists, The University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, Ml, January 15, 1964 - February 9, 1964.
- Banners, YMHA Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, January 30, 1964 - February 12, 1964, Presented by The Arts Council YM/YWHA.
- 67th Annual American Exhibition: Directions in Contemporary Painting and Sculpture, The Art institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, February 28, 1964 - April 12, 1964.
- All Fur Art, The Allen Stone Galleries, New York, March 3, 1964 - March 21, 1964.
- Painting and Sculpture of a Decade, 54-64, Organized by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, Tate Gallery, London, April 22, 1964 - June 28, 1964.
- The Silvermine Guild of Artists: Fifteenth Annual New England Exhibition, New Canaan, CT, June 21, 1964 - July 16, 1964.
- The 1964 Pittsburgh international: Exhibition of Contemporary Painting and Sculpture, Museum of Art, Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, October 30, 1964 - January 10, 1965.
- Opening Exhibition: Selections from The Larry Aldrich Contemporary Collection, 1951-1964, The Larry Aldrich Museum at "Old Hundred," Ridgefield, CT October 1964 - April 1965.
- Mouvement 2, Galerie Denise Bene, Paris, France, December 15, 1964 - February 28, 1965,
- Color Dynamism, Then and Now, East Hampton Gallery, East Hampton NY, December 22, 1964 - January 9, 1965.